Past Featured MACAA Member Arts Administrator - Teresa Fankhauser
An email interview with Teresa Fankhauser, Executive Director - Allied Arts Council, St. Joseph, MO.
1. Name, Organization, Position, location:
Teresa Fankhauser, Executive Director - St. Joseph, MO
2. How long have you been with your organization?
3. How did you start in the arts?
On stage at age 3, singing and dancing to "I'm a rooster". I still know the song and some of the dance.
4. What is the most rewarding part of your position or your most favorite program?
My favorite program is Trails West! - it's like throwing a party and inviting 40,000 of your friends. The most worthwhile program is the Arts Fund Drive because it helps so many of our member organizations.
5. Are you an artist? If so, what type of art?
Theatre arts are my love. I enjoy acting and directing when time permits.
In addition, Teresa Fankhauser currently serves as MACAA's Board President. She also the Regional North West Vice President on the board of Missouri Citizen's for the Arts and the St. Joseph International Guitar Festival and Competition Board of Directors.